lunes, 8 de junio de 2009

The Future...

Ah, the future... I wonder if the teacher knows how annoying this kind of questions are, or maybe he's been talking to my mom and she told him to freak me out.
Let's see.... For the millionth time, I-DON'T-KNOW-WHERE-AM-I-GOING-TO-BE-IN-FIVE-YEARS!!!... And I like it that way.
But again, just so I don't mess up this post, I'm going to fall, only this time i'm actually making all of this stuff up, I warn you...
In five years I'm going to be out of college, maybe doing some kind of master degree in social anthropology. I have a good job, not a fancy one, but it pays decent and it's not absolutely horrible: I haven't sold out yet. It allows me to work directly with people, I'm doing some reseach and a lot of proyects of comunity development, so there I can keep some polithical work.
I live alone, I'm finaly totally independent. I rent a little apartment somewehere down town, but still hung out a lot in my sister's house, and when I'm not there I like to keep my apartment full with friends. I also travel a lot, I can save some money and dont' spend a lot, so every time I have in my hands I take off with one of my friends, and I'm doing some alone short trips too.
Well, thats all, I hope you enjoy.

1 comentario:

  1. that's a good picture of it!

    just, keep me on it! please? pleeease?

    i really love you my girl! we just need to really belive: "The Secret" says so!

    ResponderEliminar