domingo, 12 de abril de 2009

Things I do while not-studyng


I can't say that this is the kind of activity that I enjoy doing on my free time, in fact,I kind of hate writing about me, my family, friends or the things I like or dislike where people I don't really know can see them... But being fear, this is not really my free time, this first post is homework and at this exact time I should be reading Habermas or working in my Ecionomyc Anthropology's paper, so I'm kind of thankfull for the distraction.

Anyways, the first post was suposed to be about my best friend, and there she is; in the photo. Her name is Pamela (I call her "negra") and lives in Antofagasta (where I'm from). We went to higschool toguether and we've been inseparable since then; we share a history charched with music, books, movies, laughs and tears (I don't really talk like this, but I'm running out of ideas... I said that I hate writing this things). Because I'm studyng away from home, I only see her on hollydays, but we try to make the most of the time we have; the photo is from last summer, on a beach called Punta Itata, where Pamela has a summer house.

I hope this was enough and wasn't really that borring and that I didn't complained too much,until next post.
Camila.

1 comentario:

  1. Camila,
    Your post is very well written even though this is not exactly what you were supposed to write about. Please access my blog to read the instructions for your next post and bear in mind the corrections in capital letters.
    Juan
    I can't say that this is the kind of activity that I enjoy doing IN my free time, in fact,I kind of hate writing about me, my family, friends or the things I like or dislike where people I don't really know can see them... But TO BE FAIR, this is not really my free time, this first post is homework and at this exact time I should be reading Habermas or working ON my Ecionomyc Anthropology's paper, so I'm kind of thankful for the distraction.

    Anyway(…), the first post was supPosed to be about my best friend, and there she is, in the photo. Her name is Pamela (I call her "negra") and lives in Antofagasta (where I'm from). We went to higH school together and we've been inseparable since then; we share a history FILLED with music, books, movies, laughs and tears (I don't really talk like this, but I'm running out of ideas... I said that I hate writing ABOUT THESE things). Because I'm studyng away from home, I only see her on holydays, but we try to make the most of the time we have; the photo is from last summer, on a beach called Punta Itata, where Pamela has a HOLIDAY hoME.

    I hope this was enough and wasn't really TOO BORING and that I didn't complain(…) too much,until next post.
    Camila.

    ResponderEliminar