domingo, 19 de abril de 2009

My favourite piece of technology


So, this week is about my favourite piece of technology.
After thinking about it for a while I realised that it has to be my computer, it's a HP notebook and I've had it for three years. It was a gift from my mom and dad for the crhistmas of 2006; I was never "the technologycal tipe"... never cared much about the newest celphones, or mp3 players. Really, I only care for things to be functional and easy to manipulate, but the pc was necesary 'cause I was moving to Santiago and it would have been very awkward to bring my old, heavy computer from Antofagasta with me.
In general I use my pc in home, I have it in my room and work on it in my bed, but some times I take it to the university or to my friend's houses, 'cause is easyer to emprove the use of time if I have all the information with me. I can honestly say that life would be much harder if I didn't had it, because everything I just sayd and also 'cause I keep all my music, photos, some movies and college documents in it. That's the reason I like it so much too.

1 comentario:

  1. CAMILA
    Your post is clearly written and well organized. I ‘ve made some minor corrections for you to take into account. Keep up the good work!

    So, this week´S POST is about my favourite piece of technology.
    After thinking about it for a while I realised that it has to be my computer. It's aN HP notebook and I've had it for three years. It was a gift from my mom and dad for the crhistmas of 2006; I was never "the technologycal tYpe"... never cared much about the newest celphones, or mp3 players. Really, I only care for things to be functional and easy to manipulate, but the pc was neceSsary 'cause I was moving to Santiago and it would have been very awkward to bring my old, heavy computer from Antofagasta with me.
    In general I use my pc AT home, I have it in my room and work on it in my bed, but some times I take it to the university or to my friendS’ houses, 'cause IT is easIer to Improve the use of time if I have all the information with me. I can honestly say that life would be much harder if I didn't HAVE it, because OF everything I just saId and also 'cause I keep all my music, photos, some movies and college documents in it. That's the reason I like it so much, too.

    ResponderEliminar