lunes, 24 de agosto de 2009

How about Mexico?

When I was about nine years old my grandparents took me and my mom on a trip to Mexico. We where in Mexico City, Puebla, Tasco and Acapulco (that was my last favourite part: there was a lot of old people, it was unbelievable hot and wet and I got sick, so I didn't even went to the beach).

But the other towns where so beautiful that I've always wanted to go again, specialy the last two, they are small, quiet, very old cities with hundreds of years of history; their white houses whith red roofs and their brik streets would enyone fall in love with them, and as far as I remember people where absolutely nice and friendly. Besides going back to those places I would love to know the rest of the country, to visit the Azteka and Maya ruins and to learn about the actual culture.

I've also thought about going to study to the UNAM, mabe get a post degree in anthropology (I've heard that the school there is grat) ore something alse. UNAM is the biggest public university in Mexico, and given the size of that country that's a lot to say. Mabe it would be hard to live in such a big and crazy city, but I think that for a cuple of years it would be fine, and that experience would be amazing.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario